POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : face the face : Re: face the face Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: face the face
From: Ive
Date: 13 Aug 2002 02:54:26
Message: <3d58ad22@news.povray.org>
"_Light_Beam_" <fac### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Very impressive work, but I think you can reduce the lips to makes it more
> realistics ! no ?
> What option did u use to render it ? How many time it takes to render
> ...etc... ?

I know what you mean, the lips are a little bit big. But somehow
she was "born" this way and I do not like to do some cosmetical
surgery as I do not like cosmetical surgery at all.
Also it is possible that she used that thing (however the girls call it)
to draw a outline around her lips to make them appear optical a
little bigger (and do not ask me for what reason some girls do so).

the render options: -w480 -h640 +A0.1 +AM2

default radiosity settings
assumed_gamma 1.0
light source is one 4x4 area light

As far as I remember the render time  was about 35 minutes with my old
800MHz Athlon 256MB.

so long
-Ive