POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: That bird again (WIP) : Re: That bird again (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That bird again (WIP)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 12 Aug 2002 11:28:59
Message: <3d57d43b@news.povray.org>
If you'd shown me this pic somewhere else, I hadn't believed that it's CG. I
like it very much the way it is. Maybe the sunflare is a bit too much, but
that's not important. This gets better and better - I even printed out one
of your previous versions (to stop those silly birds to fly against my
window - it works).

If you don't like it the way it is: Do you think you will ever be satisfied
with this picture?

I would like to know how you made that post? Is it procedural or are
picture_maps involved? If the first - how is the nice bark made?

I would really love to be able to make such beautiful pictures!

Marc-Hendrik