POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mech : Mech Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:30:08 EDT (-0400)
  Mech
From: f00
Date: 12 Aug 2002 07:46:37
Message: <3d57a01d@news.povray.org>
Hello All,

I discovered POV-Ray about three days ago and I'm totally addict. This is my
first image so far, still lacking knowledge about the more sophisticated
methods i did it CSG-only, but so far I'm quite pleased with the result. I
have to work a lot more with the lighting and the background, but i wanted
to complete the mech model first.
Currently I'm trying to figure out a *realistic* camouflage texture, does
anyone maybe have some experience in this ?
I would be happy about some response,

f00