POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : face the face : face the face Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  face the face
From: Ive
Date: 12 Aug 2002 06:05:13
Message: <3d578859@news.povray.org>
The next round in the face combat - well, just kidding.

Thanks for all advices on my former face image - and so
I have tried to improve Angelina (yes, she got a name)
a little bit.

After a suggestion from my girl friend: "...girls like this would
use a dark eye liner - and a lot of it" (and whatever she did
mean with "girls like this")  I have changed her make-up a
little. It seems that by using POV-Ray I also do learn how
to do a good pro-blush.

Next I have used Wings3d to add some more triangles by
hand . A stupid work to get a smoother mesh for her hair.
Does anybody know a utility that imports .obj files and does
a surface subdivision by leaving the uv-vectors untouched?

And the eyes. A little bit better I think, but these are not
Bette Davis eyes. Meanwhile I believe the only way without
faking anything would be to remove the Poser mesh for the
eyes completely and create a realistic CSG model instead.

so long
-Ive

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: