POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "1.5k apples" WIP 4 (JPEG 83Kb) : "1.5k apples" WIP 4 (JPEG 83Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  "1.5k apples" WIP 4 (JPEG 83Kb)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 11 Aug 2002 07:29:51
Message: <3d564aa5@news.povray.org>
There is the latest WIP for my apples scene. I've placed the basket and
also some other background objects.

  The barrel is my old model, but translated to an isosurface for the real
woodgrain (still very wip). The red thing at the right tries to be a
courtain, but the isosurface is not very semblant to a cloth.

  The area lights are off for this test, and the rad settings (loaded from
another scene with similar but simpler shapes and textures), are not very
high-quality. The focal blur settings are also poor. But render time is
scary: 7h for 512x384! I think the final render will take a few days...

  Coments and critism expected, as usual...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org