POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP, Closeup : Re: Loneliness WIP, Closeup Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness WIP, Closeup
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 10 Aug 2002 12:27:42
Message: <3d553efe@news.povray.org>
"Ive" <ive### [at] lilysoftcom> wrote in message news:3d546c8f@news.povray.org...
> > Does she look lonelier this close?
> >

> I really don't know if she looks "lonely", but for sure
> not very happy. I even think it is impossible to create
> a facial expression for lonelyness.
>
> Anyway, I like this closeup with the jewelry very much.
>
> Just one idea: make the eyelashes of "Posette"  look
> more real.
> You can render this with POV-Ray quite easy either
> by composing the image map (the body texture) together
> with a transparency map for the lashes used as alpha
> channel  (done with any image processing software) or
> even better by using  "pigment_pattern".

?? How do you suggest I do this?  Output from obj2pov below...

#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture = texture
{
    pigment
    {
        image_map
        {
            png "../../poser/OBJuvPOV.png"
        }
    }
}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVskin = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVnipples = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVlips = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVeyeBrows = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVinnerMouth = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVtongue = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVteeth = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVlashes = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVpupils = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOViris = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVeyeBall = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVfingerNails = texture {pigment{color
Scarlet}}
#declare OBJuvPOV_Texture_OBJuvPOVtoeNails = texture {OBJuvPOV_Texture}