POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP, Closeup : Re: Loneliness WIP, Closeup Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness WIP, Closeup
From: Ive
Date: 10 Aug 2002 04:08:15
Message: <3d54c9ef@news.povray.org>
"Timothy R. Cook" <tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote in message
news:3D5### [at] scifi-fantasycom...
> Robert J Becraft wrote:
> > Does she look lonelier this close?
>
> Gawd I hate Poser.  Poser 5 had better do a better job
> with the eyes...

...hmm, thats a little like saying: "I hate POV-Ray.
POV 3.5 should better do a better job with reflecting
spheres". It's always a question what YOU are doing
with the tools you use.
BTW Poser is still v.4 and you can easily render a Poser
figure with very realistic eyes, even with POV-Ray :-)

so long
-Ive