POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : yin-yang : Re: yin-yang Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: yin-yang
From: Tek
Date: 10 Aug 2002 01:23:22
Message: <3d54a34a@news.povray.org>
Some variations on a theme here. Same basic scene, but I'm playing around with
how the colour and normals are mapped.

The black and white one's particularly wierd to look at :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Tek <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message news:3d546d41@news.povray.org...
> I came up with an interesting function describing a yin-yang symbol. This
> animation is just a plane with that function for it's normal and pigment. The
> camera and plane are spinning, so the only thing you see move is the
reflection,
> which gives a slightly wierd hypnotic effect.
>
> It looks cool if you run it full screen as a screen saver 8-)
>
> --
> Tek
> http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cycle.avi.dat' (80 KB) Download 'ripples.avi.dat' (120 KB)