POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iced Land #5 (became a WIP again) : Re: Iced Land #5 (became a WIP again) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iced Land #5 (became a WIP again)
From: Barron Gillon
Date: 9 Aug 2002 12:44:34
Message: <3d53f172@news.povray.org>
Very col pic, but the snow and ice should be much brighter, unless of course
you are keeping it dark for a reason.  Even in twilight the snow should look
pretty white.  I love your landscape, though

--
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force . . . as if millions of Star Trek
lovers suddenly cried out in terror and Kirk was somehow silenced. I fear