POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another MW:DA Gaming Map : Re: Another MW:DA Gaming Map Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another MW:DA Gaming Map
From: Tony Vigil
Date: 8 Aug 2002 19:18:55
Message: <3d52fc5f@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your input Tim.

These maps must be done in this manor because they are for a table top
miniature game called MechWarrior:Dark Age.  This game is typically played
on n-scale terrain.  I don't have the space to alot to an actual terrain
model & I suspect there are very many others that don't as well.  That is
why these images are rendered from a satellite point of view.