POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness WIP. Is this woman lonely? : Re: Loneliness WIP. Is this woman lonely? Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness WIP. Is this woman lonely?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 8 Aug 2002 14:03:09
Message: <3d52b25d@news.povray.org>
I wish I had time to enter this round, as I had a great idea for an image...
(I may make it in to an image, but not for the IRTC, as I'll never have time
to do it now)

Loneliness is often more expressed through body posture and eye direction
than it is through facial expression.  She looks a little tense, and
generally lonely people are quite relaxed in their posture.

The image is coming along very well though, you just need to play with the
posture I think.

Lance.

thezone.firewave.com.au
www.firewave.com.au