POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another MW:DA Gaming Map : Re: Another MW:DA Gaming Map Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another MW:DA Gaming Map
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 8 Aug 2002 00:29:13
Message: <3d51f399$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Tony!

So, what should changeis your question?

Like I said, I think the textures need some work. I don't
know how you went to model the images, but perhaps it
would help if you'd wouldn't model them from a
birds view, but more as if you're walking around.
As I see it, the image looks a little strange, as if
textures, shadows etc don't really line up to what
I'd expect to see.
Perhaps it would help to make it more visible where
the light is coming from. You already got shadows,
how about adding some highlights, just a little, to
put more emphasize on the direction the light
is coming from.

Just some ideas.

---
Tim Nikias