POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : toroidal basket : Re: toroidal basket Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: toroidal basket
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 7 Aug 2002 06:40:59
Message: <3d50f93a@news.povray.org>
Txemi Jendrix wrote:
> We are now on Fiestas (similar to Sanfermines).

  Take care with the bulls! In both senses...

> Anyway, have you thought about putting handles in the basket? I think
> it'll improve the model.

  Yes, I'm just waiting for more whicker... I've expended most of it with
test renders. ;)

> Waiting to see the final composition.

  It's almost ready. I'm adding an old barrel also and some other little
details. It will be posted here next week (it will need at least 2/3 days
to render at 800x600, I think).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia