POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Engine Exhaust(27 KB PNG) : Engine Exhaust(27 KB PNG) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Engine Exhaust(27 KB PNG)
From: Niytaan
Date: 6 Aug 2002 23:38:58
Message: <3d509652@news.povray.org>
I need a little help with creating a decent engine exhaust for this. Right
now I'm using a light source inside the engine to produce this effect, which
is fairly ok, but some visible exhaust would be better.

Any ideas on how to add it? I haven't had much experience with media; I
manage to screw up scenes when I add it.

BTW, this is a fighter I'm working on for myself, comments welcome on the
design so far.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'terran07.png' (28 KB)