POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : hi I donot know what I am doing wrong please help : hi I donot know what I am doing wrong please help Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  hi I donot know what I am doing wrong please help
From: Sanjay Chitte
Date: 6 Aug 2002 14:39:08
Message: <3d5017cc$1@news.povray.org>
hi

I get the following error message

Creating bounding slabs.
Scene contains 11 frame level objects; 1 infinite.

Creating light buffers.File Init Error: I/O restriction prohibits write
access to file
'/fac3/sanjay/pov/share/povray-3.5/scenes/qtvr/qtvrpanorama.png'.
Refer to the platform specific documentation for details.

also I have a .povray.conf file that contains

[File I/O Security]
None

The program parses the create a scene however cannot write the png as above
my povray.conf file is above

could any body please mail me the solution or other mail archives I will go
through them. als what are the other parameters that I can set up in
povray.conf
I am a sys adm i have set this up for a course work any advice is helpful

thanks
sanjay