POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: crash walking (731k divx) : Re: crash walking (731k divx) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: crash walking (731k divx)
From: Hugo
Date: 6 Aug 2002 11:42:41
Message: <3d4fee71@news.povray.org>
> I tried to convert the animation data as well.
> (By the way it used Pov's spline function to interpolate the
> meshframes, great stuff!)

Now THAT is interesting! Do you think it could work on a dense polygon
shape? I can imagine it's relative easy to isolate the vertices in a
low-poly shape and animate them (maybe all vertices simply get a new value
from your file, for each frame?)

If you could make it work with a selection of key-vertices, interpolated
with the rest of polygons, I'd say here goes the next "Rune" ... hehe, I
mean, you're playing on a high level, then.  :o)

Regards,
Hugo