POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iceland (was: Loneliness WIP) : Re: Iceland (was: Loneliness WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iceland (was: Loneliness WIP)
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 4 Aug 2002 03:17:17
Message: <3d4cd4fd$1@news.povray.org>
VERY Impressive sky!

I just poked through the messages in the forum and I think it's progressed,
although I thought the original was fantastic also (well, I'm mainly
concentrating on the sky).

Any chance you can give some details on the sky?

One thing about snow is that it's very "Rough".  Some links others gave show
that better.  I grew up in Alaska and you can see beautiful white smooth
'hills' that's actually rare.  Maybe away from trees and in rolling hills
you can get that without much wind.

                  == John ==