POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : How to Build a GUI Extension to POV-Ray for Windows. : Re: How to Build a GUI Extension to POV-Ray for Windows. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to Build a GUI Extension to POV-Ray for Windows.
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 3 Aug 2002 12:02:36
Message: <3d4bfe9c$1@news.povray.org>
"Andrew Wilcox" <awi### [at] unpuzzledcom> wrote in message
> I used the following compile arguments with bcc32.exe

bcc32 -WD -O2 -Vx -Ve -X- -a8 -b- -k- -vi -tWD -tWM- -q -lD"" -laa -lTpd -lx
>  -lGn -lGi -eguiext.pge *.c

<snip>
Wow! Thanks. I just started down playing with the compiler/linker switches
last night at
the airport.  Lot's of activity, but little progress.  I will update the the
instructions on the
web page this weekend with your findings.

> Now I just have to figure out how to implement what I really want it to
> do...

I know!  That problably will make the initial compile look like a walk in
the park.

Thanks
Tom