POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lumpy Red Things : Re: Lumpy Red Things Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lumpy Red Things
From: Hugo
Date: 31 Jul 2002 13:52:01
Message: <3d4823c1$1@news.povray.org>
> > I suppose it fades
> > the edges?
> No, the image shows tiled hfs, there are seams (edges) right at
> the center of the screen , the lumps run right across them.

:o)  Sorry I meant it probably "cross fade" the edges, but not to zero, ehm
how do you say this in english.. The right edge of the pattern are cut off
and faded into the left edge.

Another approch is to morph the edges but that's more complicated and I'm
not sure it's necessary, but on the other hand, I suppose some patterns
don't crossfade well.

Anyway, your example looks perfect!  :o)

Regards,
Hugo