POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : final maze : Re: final maze Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: final maze
From: hughes b
Date: 30 Jul 2002 18:51:31
Message: <3d471873@news.povray.org>
I like.... better than the one Gilles showed too (sorry Gilles!). One thing
though, what happened to the fog? Or if this does still have any fog or
media fading it out with distance I sure am not seeing it. Without that it
leaves the distance perspective to detail alone so this looks nice and
complex but I'd like to see it rendered using a fog or media. Maybe it could
even be contained within a single container object which is fully
transparent yet has fade_distance, fade_power and fade_color. What do you
think about that? Too slow to render maybe?
If I had the scene script here I'd give it a try myself. I couldn't get the
script from your tutorial to render anymore and I don't know why not. Even
tried a few changes to it to see what might be wrong.