POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bird2 : Re: Bird2 Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bird2
From: Lance Birch
Date: 28 Jul 2002 13:08:20
Message: <3d442504$1@news.povray.org>
Excellent!

I don't know if this will be a useful suggestion... but you could try
lowering your camera a little (down by about the distance between the two
horizontal fence wires, or perhaps even more) and raising your look_at
position.  I think it will balance the image a little better, but that's
just me... give it a go if you like and see if you like the result.
*shrugs*

Overall, very nice modelling and texturing, it's quite impressive.

Lance.

thezone.firewave.com.au
www.firewave.com.au