POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bird2 : Re: Bird2 Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bird2
From: Jide
Date: 27 Jul 2002 18:32:25
Message: <3d431f79@news.povray.org>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Barbed wire by Jerry Anning. Landscape mixture Of HFs and ridged_mfs,
Clouds are media, icicles are meshes, snow blobs in the style
> of Tom Melly (you gave me the clue as to how to use blobs in loops via a
macro). Bird made in Hammapatch, texture maps thanks to UV
> mapper, CorelPaint and the RSPB magazine.
>
> Where to now...

The clouds are great as is the bird and the post it's sitting on. Somehow
the icicles and little blobs of snow on the barbed wire don't convince and
overall the snow seems to be too cyan (hope that's the right colour) in my
eyes. Could be from radiosity if it's used.

--
-Jide