POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Help w/ moray : Help w/ moray Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:38:56 EDT (-0400)
  Help w/ moray
From: Jens Lindqvist
Date: 26 Jul 2002 12:28:42
Message: <3d4178ba$1@news.povray.org>
I'm new to Moray, so you have to excuse me if this question is trivial. I
cannot get moray to raytrace my scene. I'm using moray v3.3 and POV-Ray
v3.5. POV-Ray is working, and I can get moray to render the sample images in
the material libraries. But when I press the Raytrace button in moray, to
raytrace my own scene, I get the following messages in the POV-Ray window:

Loaded 8 tools from C:\PROGRAM FILES\POV-RAY FOR WINDOWS
V3.5\INI\PVTOOLS.INI into Tool Menu.

Rendering started by GUI extension

Preset INI file is 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\POV-RAY FOR WINDOWS
V3.5\RENDERER\QUICKRES.INI', section is '[512x384, No AA]'.

Preset source file is 'C:\Program Files\Moray For Windows\POVSCN\test.INI'.

Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version 3.5 win32 (.icl)

  This is an official version prepared by the POV-Ray Team. See the

   documentation on how to contact the authors or visit us on the

   internet at http://www.povray.org/.

Copyright 1991-2002 POV-Ray Team(tm)

This Windows version by Christopher J. Cason

Command Line Error: Unrecognized output file format X.

Returned from renderer with error status

I called my scene test in this run. I guess it is a setting or something
simple I am doing wrong. I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Jens