POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : A reed object : Re: A reed object + Duplicate2 plugin Server Time
19 May 2024 16:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A reed object + Duplicate2 plugin
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jul 2002 03:36:45
Message: <3d40fc0d@news.povray.org>
Here is the plugin by Steffen Hartleib (dublicate2.dll). Put it in the usual
place. I have been unable to retrace its history (only that I got it in June
last year I think). No documentation, but the use is fairly straightforward.
Note:
On the Moray screen you will find the plugin under 'Plugins'  and not under
'Create / Plugin Objects'.

Thomas

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> schreef in bericht
> This is the zip file with the reed object
>
> Thomas de Groot

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dublicate2.dll.dat' (68 KB)