POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Lonesome Bush (2) : The Lonesome Bush (2) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  The Lonesome Bush (2)
From: Christoph Gerber
Date: 24 Jul 2002 14:14:13
Message: <3d3eee75@news.povray.org>
I tried to implement some of the comments made on the original image. I used
a more yellowish green for the greens, reduced the blue tint of the clouds,
and most of all removed all ambient light. This version uses radiosity.
Rendering time increased from 3 to 12 hours. Does it look more realistic
now? Personally I'm not shure which version I like better. Thanks for
viewing and commenting.

Regards, Christoph

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: