POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) : Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu)
From: JRG
Date: 23 Jul 2002 15:52:02
Message: <3d3db3e2@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" wrote:
> Hi
> Thanks for the comments. There'll be a zazzle poster but I'll also make
> available a larger version at 1200*1600 on my site. In fact I'll try to put
> 1200*1600 versions of the images from now on (there's the "Wet bird"
> already).

That's great to hear. Looking forward to your next update.

> BTW, Jonathan, would it be possible for you to upload the latest version of
> your scatter macro to povray.binaries.scene-files ? I wanted it for somebody
> in the French group some time ago and your site was down :( I finally found
> it in a zip file at irtc.org (thanks google) but I'm not sure it's the
> latest version... and it's a great macro !

It wasn't down... it simply wasn't there anymore. They changed it into
http://digilander.libero.it/jrgpov/.
The macro is there but... I had a second look at it and *horror*... well when I wrote
it I didn't even know what programming mean, it's a real mess written *on the fly* as
ideas flowed from my mind... I'm not going to post it here because of this.

--
Jonathan.