POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) : Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 23 Jul 2002 13:45:57
Message: <3d3d9655@news.povray.org>
Bill DeWitt wrote:
>     The only things I can think of is [...]
> [...] and/or maybe "evilize" the reflected sky somewhat
> to give more clues (but which also destroys the singular nature of the
> evil tree).

   I also had the same problems recognizing the "evil part", and my idea
was the same. Is not that bad idea at all... why only the tree has to have
an evil side? This idea in fact seems better to me: is the pond who has the
power to show the evil side of everything it reflects.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org