POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) : Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 23 Jul 2002 09:19:37
Message: <3d3d57e9@news.povray.org>

3D3D4CCD.20BF9820@gmx.de...
> Have you tried:
> http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/hcredit/index.html

In fact I tried the focal blur last week (which works great, I'll let you
know once I managed to do something with it) but forgot about the color
correction (note that one great feature would be tone correction aka
"levels" in PS I think, BTW).
So that I'm rendering now a 48-bit version at 480*640 with improved
antialiasing to see how it comes out.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com