POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) : Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 23 Jul 2002 07:48:08
Message: <3d3d4277@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> I hope it looks right on your PC or Mac.

  It looks fantastic here. But I must disagree with some other comments: I
don't see it as "photo-realistic", but more as "photo-realistic painting".
I inmediately perceive it's not a photo, but I will never suspect it is a
render... my first impression is that it is a paint job, done perhaps with
mixed techniques. That's great!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia