POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) : Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 23 Jul 2002 07:26:29
Message: <3d3d3d65$1@news.povray.org>
> More likely we'll be able to purchase the poster from zazzle... most of
his works are
> worth it though. :-)

Hi
Thanks for the comments. There'll be a zazzle poster but I'll also make
available a larger version at 1200*1600 on my site. In fact I'll try to put
1200*1600 versions of the images from now on (there's the "Wet bird"
already).

BTW, Jonathan, would it be possible for you to upload the latest version of
your scatter macro to povray.binaries.scene-files ? I wanted it for somebody
in the French group some time ago and your site was down :( I finally found
it in a zip file at irtc.org (thanks google) but I'm not sure it's the
latest version... and it's a great macro !

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com

3d3c84db$1@news.povray.org...