POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: realflow > pov 1 MB : Re: realflow > pov 1 MB Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: realflow > pov 1 MB
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 23 Jul 2002 05:39:04
Message: <3d3d2438$1@news.povray.org>
I did a few Realflow 2 POV animations myself recently. Here's a link to my
main one

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations/23970/168189/Realflow2POV-mq.mpg

You can search p.b.a to find a couple of others by me. I actually used the
evaluation version of Text Pipe Pro to convert the Realflow files as I
couldn't find a free option (but sadly the trial period has expired now). I
shall check into HandyFile Find&Replace.

All the best,

Andy Cocker