POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) : Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 12:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 23 Jul 2002 03:12:02
Message: <3d3d01c2@news.povray.org>
Very, very impressive, both artistically and technically!

As much as I love the dense foreground, I really admire the colour choices
of the background (the distant hills, the fields).

Living next to a lake, I have to say you got the reflections just right on
the 'pond'... the disturbance (what appears to be less frequent in some
areas when compared to others) is just like that caused by small breaths of
low wind across the surface.

The image looks really nice on my monitor (not dark and not washed out), you
should be very proud of this one!

Lance.

thezone.firewave.com.au
www.firewave.com.au