POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Another hamaPatch question : RE: Another hamaPatch question Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Another hamaPatch question
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 22 Jul 2002 18:41:54
Message: <3d3c8a32@news.povray.org>

3d3c8010$1@news.povray.org...
> Thanks.

Nothing.

> I got an email from Draven himself informing me of that plugin. I
downloaded
> it and used it; the results are fantastic! I feel like I've just opened up
> whole new world.

Welcome to the club. By the way, there is a new hamapatch version (2.9) at
the Japanese site, posted today. Get it. Now it's even easier to work with
hamapatch. I posted the link in p.b.u.

> I looked at your scenes that you posted links for in a previous post. Very
> impressive!

Thank you very much.
If you want some of the objects that appear in those (and other) scenes of
mine, you can download them for free at:

http://www.txemijendrix.com/objetos.html
(site is in spanish only, though I'm working in an english version).

I remember I learned a lot studying Anto Matckovic's models made with
sPatch.

See you

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom