POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) : Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dark side of the trees (121 kbu)
From: JRG
Date: 22 Jul 2002 18:13:51
Message: <3d3c839f$1@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" wrote:

<faints>

This is one of the most photorealistic and beautiful works I've ever seen.
Everything's just marvelous, and I love the theme too.
The plants on the foreground show your unbelievable attention to detail.
The contrast between the tree and the sky is absolutely photolike, as you've shown
elsewhere, the combo Terragen + POV-Ray can lead to awesome results.
I can just hardly notice some moire patterns on the pond, but maybe it's due to the
JPEG compression.

This will make it into an outstanding zazzle poster I hope.

--
Jonathan.