POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mesh2 Potential on Density - Novel Triple Decker Organometallic Sandwich Compound : Re: Mesh2 Potential on Density - Novel Triple Decker Organometallic Sandwich Compound Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh2 Potential on Density - Novel Triple Decker Organometallic Sandwich Compound
From: Jaap Frank
Date: 22 Jul 2002 12:10:32
Message: <3d3c2e78$1@news.povray.org>
"Oldstench" <tha### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> >Jim Kress <nos### [at] kressworkscom> wrote in message
> > This is the electrostatic potential of a new, never before synthesized
> > 'triple decker' organometallic 'sandwich compound', superimposed on its
> > electron density.  The synthesis and structure of the compound was just
> > recently published in Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2002, 41, No. 9.

[...]

> Wow.. I feel stupid...

Don't be...
Recently I read a thread between a couple of guys about network problems.
Maybe you can follow that without scratching your head, but I couldn't.
They were throwing with terms I never had heard of and I thought I knew
something about it. So, I have a lot to learn still.

Greetings,

Jaap Frank