POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Lonesome Bush : Re: The Lonesome Bush Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:09:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Lonesome Bush
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 21 Jul 2002 14:19:12
Message: <3d3afb20@news.povray.org>
Hi

Well the foreground looks nice and the clouds are wonderfully done, although
the base of them is a bit abrupt where I presume thay are coming into
contact with the container.  I another note I think the greens are a bit too
green and the trees don't seem to look right for some reason, also the stone
in the distance looks a bit too polished in my opinion.

All in all a nice picture nonetheless.

Kev