POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another sci-fi WIP (~50 kb) : The Lonesome Bush Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  The Lonesome Bush
From: Christoph Gerber
Date: 21 Jul 2002 13:47:11
Message: <3d3af39f@news.povray.org>
I made this one after the June picture of the calendar I have in my office.
In the original photo there is a Scott's Pine growing out of a crack in a
big granite rock. Since I was not  able to find or make a good model of a
Scott's Pine I decided to replace the pine by a bush made with Gill Tran's
tree macro. The lizard is a Poser model made by Noggin, all the rest is
native POV-Ray. Thanks for looking.

Regards, Christoph

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: