POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : BMP2AVI : Re: BMP2AVI Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:46:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BMP2AVI
From: William Rey
Date: 20 Jul 2002 17:25:48
Message: <3d39d55c$1@news.povray.org>
Hello again.

I know BMP2AVI and pjBMP2AVI, I used it to make video non WITHOUT interlace.
The code can be found looking for Google (or others). The adress is no
longer in use.

The main advantage of my program is ONLY the interlace option (easy to
create and ready to use when the AVI file is made). And there is NO
interface because this is a command line program.

As I mentionned, I've written it only for my purposes. If you enjoy it, use
it and make it better if you want.

Good animations,

William.