POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Telephone box (phonebox.jpg 35Kb) : RE: WIP Telephone box (phonebox.jpg 35Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP Telephone box (phonebox.jpg 35Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 20 Jul 2002 07:18:48
Message: <3d394718@news.povray.org>

3d39362b$2@news.povray.org...
> Looks good, but Isnt the table to big?

That is one of the things I'm not sure of, even though I fear you are
right.
If there was a telephone box like this in RL (I mean an old TB, now
they are all changed with an open and modern design)
I could check it...

Anyway I'll try to make it smaller, and let's see what happens...

Thank you Rick.

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom
http://www.txemijendrix.com