POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I hate it when... : I hate it when... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  I hate it when...
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 19 Jul 2002 21:48:08
Message: <3d38c158@news.povray.org>
that happens.  I discovered a bug in the wrist rotation of my hands of
my blob character and in fixing it there's always a step where things
get worse.   I later got the arms reconnected but they still aren't able
to rotate the wrist such that the forearm bones (if I were able to hook
up to my cable modem I'd have looked that up and yall'd think I was
smart)  rotate properly.  The complex geometry is giving me a headache
and my algorithm may just be WRONG albeit bug-free...  (:-P

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'swim0501.jpg' (71 KB)

Preview of image 'swim0501.jpg'