POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lutz, Master of the Universe.... : RE: Lutz, Master of the Universe.... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:53:30 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Lutz, Master of the Universe....
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 19 Jul 2002 16:18:51
Message: <3d38742b@news.povray.org>

3d3864e1@news.povray.org...
> > But what?. The models I do are not extremily difficult (actually are
very
> > easy)
> > nor time comsuming (you can work very quickly with hamapatch).
>
> That might tend to explain your level of happiness with Hamapatch.  If I
was
> only interested in making "very easy" models, I'm sure Hamapatch would
work
> just fine... or even Moray, for that matter.

Sorry, english is not my mothern language and sometimes I don't express
myself as
precisse as I would like (sometimes not at all).

I meant that the models I do are not extremely difficult (to do) (actually
are
very easy (to do)).
You can check the images
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2002-06-30/elojo.jpg
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2002-02-28/juegos.jpg
Most of the objects in these images are made with hamapatch.
Both images obtained a Technical Merit Medal in the IRTC.

> I never meant to give the impression that I somehow dislike Hamapatch.

And I never meant to give the impression that I somehow dislike Rhino.

> http://www.google.com
>
> knock yerself out :-p

I'm not interested in Rhino, but I have read in this and others newsgroups
posts
from people that consider it an excellent program (as it is) but expensive.
If you know a link to a place where they can get it for half its price maybe
they
reconsider their opinion. Why not sharing it?.

Bye

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom
http://www.txemijendrix.com