POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lutz, Master of the Universe.... : RE: Lutz, Master of the Universe.... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:36:36 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Lutz, Master of the Universe....
From: local
Date: 19 Jul 2002 15:13:38
Message: <3d3864e1@news.povray.org>
Txemi Jendrix wrote:

> I've been one day thinking about it, and I can't find something that
> "can't" be done with Hamapatch. Sorry.

No worries...

> But what?. The models I do are not extremily difficult (actually are very
> easy)
> nor time comsuming (you can work very quickly with hamapatch).

That might tend to explain your level of happiness with Hamapatch.  If I was
only interested in making "very easy" models, I'm sure Hamapatch would work
just fine... or even Moray, for that matter.

> I fear that you know about Hamapatch more or less what I know about
> Rhino...

Perhaps.  Both are sitting here on my HD, and when they're both open at the
same time comparison seems a bit.... unfair.  I never meant to give the
impression that I somehow dislike Hamapatch.  As software that can be
freely downloaded and used, it rocks.  Placed next to a commercial product
such as Rhino, however, it's usefulness dims to obscurity.

> Bye

http://www.google.com

knock yerself out :-p

Iborg