POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lutz, Master of the Universe.... : RE: Lutz, Master of the Universe.... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:33:16 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Lutz, Master of the Universe....
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 19 Jul 2002 13:44:26
Message: <3d384ffa$1@news.povray.org>

3d374cf3@news.povray.org...
> You'd have to tell me something that "can't" be done with Hamapatch.

I've been one day thinking about it, and I can't find something that "can't"
be done with Hamapatch. Sorry.

> I suspect it may well be more a matter of something being extremely
difficult
> and time comsuming in Hamapatch vs. just a few moments of clicking and
> input in Rhino.  Hamapatch is certainly a good value for the price, but...

But what?. The models I do are not extremily difficult (actually are very
easy)
nor time comsuming (you can work very quickly with hamapatch).
I fear that you know about Hamapatch more or less what I know about
Rhino...

> I'm a blue collar man myself, but Rhino isn't that hard to justify if you
> love 3D and you've used it enough to realize the power it holds.  And once
> you do a little searching on the net and find authorized resellers letting
> it go for roughly half price, it looks even better.  And it's really the
> only reason I still have a windows partition on my HD.

Bye

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom
http://www.txemijendrix.com