POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Twistin' : Re: More Twistin' with Photons Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Twistin' with Photons
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 19 Jul 2002 05:21:25
Message: <3d37da15@news.povray.org>
Dammit, just spent all night rendering this, and you beat me to it :-)

Actually, you will be the man to ask. In my (albeit) short experiment, I
couldn't work out how to keep the strip closed. In this anim, Nr goes from 0
to 4 (equalling 4*180 = 360 degrees. Correct?), and SA from 0 to 360. Still,
they twist at different speeds. Are they additive? ie does one act on the
other, so they'll never be in sync? (I glanced at mobius.inc, got a headache
immediately, and thought better of it. Looks complicated!)

Anyhow, not to worry. I was just messin'

All the best,

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: