POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Mobius 3.5, last update for a while. : Mobius 3.5, last update for a while. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Mobius 3.5, last update for a while.
From: TinCanMan
Date: 18 Jul 2002 10:04:26
Message: <3d36caea@news.povray.org>
I fixed a couple of little glitches in the new mesh code.  After thinking
about it last night for a bit, I added the ability to have rounded edges on
the mobius strip now.  The round edges are cylindrical (toroidal?) in shape
and as such, increase the width of the strip by T/2 on each edge.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Mobius.inc.txt' (14 KB)