POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: "Traditional" First Render : Re: "Traditional" First Render Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Traditional" First Render
From: Jenni A M  Merrifield
Date: 18 Jul 2002 03:14:46
Message: <3d366ae6@news.povray.org>
Well, I did try scaling the starpattern, but while the bands of stars in the
sphere got thicker (and didn't really look much like stars any more, the
sphere continued to just show white dots.  Oh well.

Here's a new version of the image, in JPG and only 800x600 (vs the 1024x768
from last time.  My system says the file size is only 145k. :-)

Jenni

--
Jenni A. M. Merrifield
-=> strawberryJAMM <=-

"Slime" <slm### [at] slimelandcom> wrote in message
> I like it, it's a nice version of the cliche. Though it seems a little too
> grainy; perhaps scaling the sky_sphere pattern larger would help. All you
> get in the sphere is little white dots.
>
>  - Slime
> [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mirroredSphereAndCheckeredPlane800x600.jpg' (145 KB)

Preview of image 'mirroredSphereAndCheckeredPlane800x600.jpg'
mirroredSphereAndCheckeredPlane800x600.jpg