POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k) : Re: Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k)
From: Slime
Date: 17 Jul 2002 20:29:15
Message: <3d360bdb@news.povray.org>
> My first post to this NG. Every time I have planed to post I have seen
> so brilliant images that I haven't daret to post mine. It happened
> again, but this time I try to break the ice.

You were afraid to post this? This is *really* good.

I think it may add some realism if you tilt the boat a little; it looks too
straight for sitting in such turbulent water. Just try tilting it a little
one way or the other. If you want even more realism, you might work on the
water at the edge of the boat, make it look more like it's splashing up
against it, maybe add some little droplets of water in the air near where it
would splash.

How did you model the water? And texture it?

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]