POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k) : Re: Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k)
From: Hugo
Date: 17 Jul 2002 14:16:53
Message: <3d35b495@news.povray.org>

Samuel Benge wrote:
> Too foggy? I've seen fog this thick, usually when driving through
> the central valley (yuck) of California.

Sure, it's not unrealistic but at a certain point, everyone begins to think
a *picture* is too foggy.  :o)  This one almost reach the limit, but doesn't
cross it, in my opinion.

However, the perceived quality of such a picture depend and rely largely on
monitors, and the surrounding light from the room in which we stand.. When
someone can't see a picture clearly; they will usually give it less credit /
praise.

Regards,
Hugo