POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k) : Re: Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness, boat (WIP,27k)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 17 Jul 2002 14:03:07
Message: <3d35b15b@news.povray.org>
> My first post to this NG. Every time I have planed to post I have seen
> so brilliant images that I haven't daret to post mine. It happened
> again, but this time I try to break the ice.

I really like the atmosphere too!
In an attempt to see if there were any water inside the hull (are there) I
added gamma 1.9 brightness 14% and contrast 80% in paint shop pro,
and came up with the attatched image. Which I think is quite interesting,
especially the water get a certain feel to it..And you see the great amount
of detail you've put in the boat, better.
Looks great! Welcome, and keep them coming!

--
  _.-=[ http://hertel.no/peter ]=-._

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gamma and contrast.jpg' (13 KB)

Preview of image 'gamma and contrast.jpg'
gamma and contrast.jpg