POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: "Traditional" First Render : Re: "Traditional" First Render Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Traditional" First Render
From: hughes b
Date: 16 Jul 2002 03:18:14
Message: <3d33c8b6$1@news.povray.org>
Ow, yes, please cancel the post and repost a compressed image file. TIA
Once again, while my Cable ISP isn't working right, I know what dial-up
connections at under 28.8K is like. A seemingly tiny 100KB file is taking
almost a minute to DL.
Other people's files in the hundreds of kilobytes range is making me pass
those up.  :-(  Mostly because I got used to the instantaneousness (yeah, if
ever!) of using a cable modem.